Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and plays an important role in muscle protein synthesis & development. During prolong periods of intense exercise glutamine levels can be depleted which can limit protein synthesis.
With 5 grams of L-glutamine per serving, our glutamine powder is a simple way to support your diet with amino acid. Simply one serving of Glutamine Powder provides more glutamine than 4 large eggs, 110gm of lean mutton, ¾ cup of soybeans, or a 110gm of chicken breast.
Uses of Optimum Nutrition (ON) Glutamine Unflavoured Powder, 250 gm
- Amino acid supports muscle recovery.
Directions for Use
- Mix 5 grams (1 scoop) with 235 ml (8 fl oz.) of water or your choice of beverage.
- This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily usage.