Kevin Levrone GOLD EAAmino is a multi-ingredient formula containing a complex of essential amino acids BCAA and EAA. The product has been prepared in the form of an easily soluble powder with refreshing and fruity flavors, which has been enriched with coconut water. The supplement is supplemented with electrolytes (magnesium, potassium, sodium). The formula is recommended for professional athletes and recreational exercisers who want to provide their bodies with a convenient source of valuable amino acids – the fundamental building blocks of muscle-forming proteins. The product can be used during supplementation with protein supplements, creatine, or L-glutamine.
Key Features of Kevin Levrone GOLD EAAmino
- Increases strength
- Reduces muscle loss
- improves hydration
- improves recovery
- Helps increase lean muscle mass
Benefits of Kevin Levrone GOLD EAAmino
- As much as 9.7 g of exogenous BCAA and EAA amino acids in a single serving of the product!
- Essential amino acids in the form of a tasty and refreshing drink – quick preparation and real convenience for your daily diet.
- BCAA and EAA amino acids can affect protein synthesis processes and participate in regeneration reactions after strenuous workouts.
- The addition of coconut water can promote hydration during exercise.
- Magnesium supports normal muscle function, affects protein synthesis, supports healthy bones, and contributes to maintaining electrolyte balance and reducing feelings of fatigue.
- Potassium influences the proper functioning of the nervous system and supports the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
Amino acid mix (L-lysine HCl, L-leucine, L-threonine, L-valine, L-phenylalanine, L-isoleucine, L-methionine, L-histidine, L-tryptophan), potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, sodium citrate, coconut water, flavorings, acidity regulators (malic acid, citric acid), anti-caking agents, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K, steviol glycosides), colors.
How To Use
Mix 1 scoop (13 g) Gold EAAmino with 200-300 ml of water. As a food supplement consume 1-2 servings daily, one serving between meals and one serving before bedtime. On training, days take 1 serving before, during, or after your workout.