- Ultra low carb whey protein isolate with 26g high protein per serving, sourced from Europe
- Ultra filtered to provide 90% pure protein isolate, Fast&Up whey isolate, with grass fed whey, is fast acting, great tasting and is easy to digest, with instant mixability, no added sugar and is banned substance free.
- With added digestive enzyme – Pepzyme AG™ – helps to prevent stomach upset and GI distress.
- How To Use: Scoop, Shake, Drink. Mix 1 scoop (31g) with 200-300ml water or a healthy beverage/recipe, shake well and drink.
When To Use: Can be consumed before or after workout, between meals or after a meal or anytime during the day to fulfill daily protein requirements for both men and women
1. What is Fast&Up Whey Isolate?
Fast&Up Whey Isolate is a premium quality clean whey protein isolate with grass fed whey sourced from Europe. Ultra filtered to provide 90% pure protein isolate with ultra low carb and fat. In addition, Fast&Up Whey Isolate offers 26g protein per serving and is ideal for fitness enthusiast to build lean muscle mass and strength and to deliver unbeatable performance.
2. What is different about Fast&Up whey isolate?
Fast&Up Whey Isolate is designed to provide superior quality whey protein isolate from Europe with grass fed whey for superior performance. With the process of ultra filtration, Whey Isolate provides 90% pure protein with ultra low carb (0.4g) and no added sugar. In addition, Fast&Up Whey Isolate is added with digestive enzyme Pepzyme AGTM that helps in faster digestion, prevents bloating and GI distress as commonly observed with traditional whey protein supplements available in the market.
Each serving of 31g Whey Isolate protein powder provides 26g clean protein with 6g naturally occurring BCAA (Branched Amino Acids) that to fuel muscle recovery and boost muscle protein synthesis to prevent muscle breakdown and 4.5g Glutamine which is vital for better recovery, supports gut health, improves immunity. Available in rich chocolate flavor, Whey Isolate is natural, clean, and free from sugars, amino spiking and banned substance free.
3. Why Ultra low carb?
Whey protein isolate is a much purer product, which is harder to produce and goes through an ultrafiltration process to remove fats and carbs to result in a much purer protein containing with just 0.4g of carbs making it a good protein source for people with lactose or carbohydrate intolerance and those who are watching their carbohydrate intake. This ultrafiltered whey protein isolate helps build lean muscle mass and increase muscle protein synthesis.
4. What is ultrafiltration and microfiltration?
Microfiltration is a process where milk is treated with very fine filtration process where fat impurities are removed.
Ultrafiltration is a process of extraction of whey where the milk undergoes more processing through the process of filtration, which results in a higher and pure protein content with less cholesterol, lactose and carbs.
5. How does Fast&Up Whey isolate help?
Fast&Up Whey Isolate helps to repair muscle tissue, reducing tissue damage, gaining and maintaining muscle mass, and even improving endurance. It helps in maintaining lean muscle mass in the body.
6. How to consume Fast&Up Whey isolate?
Add 1 scoop in 200-300 ml water or healthy beverage/recipe of choice, shake well to dissolve and drink for superior performance. It can also be mixed with smoothies, protein pancakes, oatmeal and other such delicious recipes or with other Fast&Up products as well.
7. Who should opt for Fast&Up Whey isolate?
- Professional Athletes
- Those who want to build superior muscle mass, strength and endurance
- Those who want to achieve superior performance
- Those who want to ensure post-workout recovery
- Suitable for both men and women