Enhanced Athlete Arim-RX is the most powerful legal and natural aromatase inhibitor in existence. Arim-Rx is an extremely potent suicidal aromatase inhibitor which is frequently compared to the prescription drug Exemestane (Aromasin). As a result, it prevents any estrogen rebound during Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) or bridge.
- Supports liver function
- Cardiovascular and heart support
- Detoxifies and regulates
- Promotes healthy blood pressure
WHAT IS ENHANCED ATHLETE ARIM-RX?
- Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (Arimistane) is a metabolite of 7-Keto-DHEA which is a very potent suicide aromatase inhibitor. It is a naturally occurring compound produced by the metabolism of the prohormone DHEA. It’s used in a wide array of supplemental stacks.
- It is so powerful that even the World Anti-doping Agency has it on its banned list of anabolic agents, meaning Olympians will fail a drug test if it shows up in the blood.
- A landmark study was published in the late ’90s by Dr. Lardy, who researched metabolites and derivatives of DHEA, discussed the benefits of Arim-RX. Since then, Arim-RX has become popularized in the bodybuilding, weight loss, and supplement industries.
- Arim-RX can be sold as a supplement rather than a research chemical because it was never filed with the FDA as a prescription medication. This means that Arim-RX is legal everywhere.
HOW ENHANCED ATHLETE ARIM-RX WORKS?
- There are several ways that Enhanced Athlete Arim-RX works.
- Enhanced Athlete Arim-RX is a suicide aromatase inhibitor that binds very strongly with the aromatase enzyme. It’s just as strong as Aromasin (Exemestane), which is a very expensive drug sold by prescription only.
- Arim-RX will also help reduce cortisol thanks to the ketone in the seventh position; hence, the reason it is also called 7-Keto. Cortisol is a nasty hormone that the body releases when it is stressed. This stress can be from work-related stress, or even the stress we put our bodies through when we workout.
ENHANCED ATHLETE ARIM-RX FOR BODYBUILDING
- Being able to keep cortisol down will result in a great ability to lose weight, build muscle, and feel better overall. As athletes, we are dependent on our body’s ability to rebound from workouts.
- However, many people work out daily and are unable to build muscle, and a big reason why is cortisol. This is where Androsta comes in because it will help control cortisol during recovery.
- When a bodybuilder runs anabolic steroids that aromatize into estrogen (many of them), they run the risk of having estrogen related side effects. These side effects can include gynecomastia, insomnia, organ strain, and water weight (bloating).
- Arim-RX not only binds to the aromatase enzyme, but it’s also is a suicide AI (just as exemestane is). As a result, it prevents any estrogen rebound during Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) or bridge.
- During post cycle therapy, the ability to keep cortisol and estrogen in check is a double weapon to help preserve muscle and keep water and fat away. Many bodybuilders complain during PCT that they cannot retain their gains, so it is crucial that androsta is used during this time.
ENHANCED ATHLETE ARIM-RX SIDE EFFECTS
- There have been many studies done on Arim-RX and no adverse effects were found. Clinical Investigative Medicine did a study and found that in dosages up to 200mg per day for 4 weeks, it was completely safe. Since such a high dosage is not necessary, we can conclude, if dosed correctly, and cycled on and off as all supplements should be, then the risks are nil.
Studies have shown androsta can aid weight loss, strengthen the immune system, and has anti-aging properties; likely a result of a domino effect from the cortisol suppressing properties. In rat studies, thermogenic activity was discovered which explains the weight loss benefits.
For PCT or estrogen blocking properties, 25-50 mg a day is an ample dosage. For boosting natural testosterone levels, or to be run on its own as a prohormone, Arim-RX should be dosed at 100-120mg per day.